Organizations need a consistent way to manage their traditional and modern apps across a diverse infrastructure landscape that spans data centers, private and public clouds, and edge environments.
A modern approach to hyperconverged infrastructure (HCI) can help reduce hybrid cloud complexity, increase productivity, and maximize investments – but only if you know the what to avoid:
• Building something new (all over again)
• Modernizing for only what you can see right now
• Separating traditional and cloud-native apps
• Changing your management approach—again
• Building for manual lifecycle management
Download the white paper to learn more and get started today.