Organizations need a consistent way to manage their traditional and modern apps across a diverse infrastructure landscape that spans data centers, private and public clouds, and edge environments.
A modern approach to hyperconverged infrastructure (HCI) can help reduce hybrid cloud complexity, increase productivity, and maximize investments – but only if you know the what to avoid:
· Building something new (all over again)
· Modernizing for only what you can see right now
· Separating traditional and cloud-native apps
· Changing your management approach—again
· Building for manual lifecycle management
Download the white paper to learn more and get started today with a full-stack hyperconverged infrastructure solution